Who we are
PLTC offers many benefits to our members, including:
- Quarterly PLTC Newsletter (download a sample issue here).
- Mentoring and leadership opportunities, as well as being mentored by experts in the field.
- Stay connected with the exclusive PLTC Listerv for networking, consulting, and sharing current issues and changes in aging and long-term care.
- Attend to exclusive PLTC Conversation Hours and several other educational opportunities.
- Access to free journal articles.
- And much more!
Note that supporting PLTC also helps to support our advocacy for the field. We are also proud of our institutional members:
Psychology Consultants, Inc.
Serving the needs of skilled, long-term care facilities, individuals, and qualified applicants. Founded in March of 1996
Deer Oaks Behavioral Health Organization
Providing psychotherapy and medication management services to long-term care facilities across the United States and EAP services throughout North America.
CHE Behavioral Health Services
Craig Schweon, Ph.D., NCC
Dr. Craig Schweon has been in practice for over twenty years as a long-term care psychologist and has dedicated his professional life to the mental health care of older adults and at-risk populations. Craig brings many accomplishments and interests to the organization and has experience in nonprofit leadership and private clinical service. Craig has been teaching a broad array of psychology and human service courses, engages in clinical supervision, and serves as the Research Committee chair for PLTC. He has been the PLTC President since January of 2017.
For more information, please download our brochure. We invite you to explore and join us in our mission!
Please feel free to reach out to us at any time to get more information about PLTC and what it can do for you.